Grant Partners Inc. (GPI) offers a full range of grant expertise and grant management services to organizations and businesses of any size.
We specialize in assisting not-for-profit and government customers who do not have a full-time grants management staff, offering our customers full access to local, state, federal and private grant opportunities, at a fraction of the cost of managing this technical work in-house.
For organizations and businesses that do have full-time grants management employees, we can provide consultation and/or workload assistance on an as-needed basis.
Our expertise and services include:
- Grant searches to identify local, state, federal, and private funding opportunities aligned with your program
- Full grant consulting and grant-writing services
- Expert assistance with grant applications and online grant registration processes
- Full management services for awarded grants, including preparation of monthly, quarterly, or annual program and financial reports
- Management of communications with grantor agencies
- Grant closeout and document archive services
- Management of grant-funded adult learning and education courses, specializing in homeland security, vulnerability assessment, and food safety training (see our Training tab for more information)
Our services are offered on a flexible, fee based schedule, with the following options:
- Flat fee for specified services, negotiated up-front
- Hourly billing for professional services
- Fixed price Basic Grant Proposal Development Package